Thursday, May 20, 2010

Discouraged…

So I feel completely drained. Sorry I haven’t written but my darn eyes had a date with some allergens and so I couldn’t see. I am kinda sadden that nobody had anything to say about my last post, I finally broke down and called my doctor. She said it was one or two things I either am pregnant.. {haha} or I am on my period. If I am pregnant it would be a shock knowing my history, therefore I can only conclude that I am not pregnant and that alone is depressing. So I am on the weirdest cycle ever. 20day cycle and honestly nothing that I would ever noticed with out my trained infertile eye. Still spotting. I am feeling incredibly moody and want to cry a lot for some reason. I realized yesterday that every single person that I began to follow when I started this blog have all gotten pregnant. I am the last one, who hasn’t achieved the end goal. Hmmm. I can’t process that right now though, I have to get out of this funk I am in. Any suggestions?




Quote of the day:



"We are becoming a great global society. But our interest and concern must always be with the individual. Every member of this church is an individual man or woman, boy or girl. Our great responsibility is to see that each is 'remembered and nourished by the good word of God' (Moro. 6:4), that each has opportunity for growth and expression and training in the work and ways of the Lord, that none lacks the necessities of life, that the needs of the poor are met, that each member shall have encouragement, training, and opportunity to move forward on the road of immortality and eternal life. This, I submit, is the inspired genius of this the Lord's work. The organization can grow and multiply in numbers, as it surely will. This gospel must be carried to every nation, kindred, tongue, and people. There can never be in the foreseeable future a standing still or a failure to reach out, to move forward, to build, to enlarge Zion across the world. But with all of this there must continue to be an intimate pastoral relationship of every member with a wise and caring bishop or branch president. These are the shepherds of the flock whose responsibility it is to look after the people in relatively small numbers so that none is forgotten, overlooked, or neglected."

Gordon B. Hinckley, "This Work Is Concerned with People," Ensign, May 1995, 52–53


Love,
Tiff

No comments: