Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Something strange happening here… I might need some help,

So I have to warn you this might be a little TMI….



So if you read my latest cycle post you would know my last cycle lasted 35 days. This cycle is completely different. Will to be honest with you I have no clue what is going on. It has been 22days since my last visit from AF and she decied to spot a little on Sunday night, then yesterday {then it went away} and now today. On Sunday it was pink, Monday it was red and today it brown. I have no idea what is going on with my body. I have never had a cycle like this ever. I have no real cramps, just some pinches every now and then but nothing that makes me cry for my mommy. Has anyone else ever experience this? I mean in general since Saturday I have just felt blah. Now I have all these questions running through my head like: Am I going crazy? Has anyone else has ever experienced this? Am I alone? What the heck is going on? Can anyone give me a clue here….eh.



So how has your day gone? I hope more clear then mine.



Quote of the day:

“Faith is not a theological platitude. It is a fact of life. Faith can become the very wellspring of purposeful living. There is no more compelling motivation to worthwhile endeavor than the knowledge that we are children of God, the Creator of the universe, our all-wise Heavenly Father! God expects us to do something with our lives, and he will give us help when help is sought.”

Gordon B. Hinckley, "With All Thy Getting Get Understanding," Ensign, Aug. 1988, 2
 
Love,
Tiff

No comments: