Friday, May 7, 2010

Because I can't wait....My diet part3 and my before and after pics!!!

So this is my supplement regiment .


Since I am not a doctor I will include the medical take on it , then tell you what I have noticed at the end.




Cinnamon

“The spice can help to control the blood sugar levels in the body and could lower bad cholesterol (LDL) levels significantly. It can also lower triglycerides and total cholesterol. Research has shown that when a person suffering from Type 2 diabetes added one gram of cinnamon to their diet each day for 40 days, their blood sugar levels decreased by a significant amount. Their bad cholesterol, triglycerides, and total cholesterol levels were lowered considerably as well.”
Natural Health




Red Raspberry Leaf

Red Raspberry Leaf has a highly nutritive ingredient which aids in its ability to tone the uterus and muscles of the pelvic region. Red Raspberry is a powerful fertility-promoting herb
Damianaherb.org




Omega 3 Fish oil
"Studies show that infertility is directly related to the amount of fish oil you consume. Fish oil balances hormones, improves hormonal levels and increases blood flow to the uterus. The more Omega 3 fatty acids you get the greater your odds of conceiving."
Bella online articles

Prenatal vitamin
"Prenatal vitamins are excellent to use while a woman is trying to become pregnant. Many studies have shown that woman who used prenatal vitamins had a significant increased number of conceptions."
Healing from about


Apple Cider vinegar 2tspn before each meal.

Promotes weight loss

Reduces sugar cravings

Aids in digestion — ACV helps stimulate your stomach acid which aids in the digestion of protein and fats. Healthy digestion is important for overall health and weight control.

Weight control — Apple cider vinegar speeds up metabolism especially when taken regularly before meals and if used with a sensible diet and exercise program. ACV has also been proven to help burn fat!

Helps prevent dandruff, itching scalp, baldness (common with PCOS!!)

Helps maintain healthy skin

Restores your body’s pH balance — Your blood is supposed to be slightly alkaline, but poor diet and lifestyle choices harm that pH balance. As your blood becomes acidic, the stage is set for illness. Acidity has also been shown to affect fertility. Women who have hostile cervical mucus have also been shown to have a higher acidity in their body. This is essential for those of you trying to conceive as ACV helps restore your body’s pH.

Believe it or not, recent studies have proven that ACV is also incredibly beneficial in controlling insulin resistance. Actually, this study showed ACV to be just as helpful in controlling IR as Metformin and other insulin sensitizing drugs !

{Belive it or not but this list could go on and on }


PCOS Info




Since taking these I have noticed a difference in energy, my cycle has become more regular and less painful. I think I have even lost some weight.

I am always on the look out for new things to try what do you take that has helped you?



So last but not least here is my before and after pic:
 


Quote of the day:
"There has come to you as your birthright something beautiful and sacred and divine. Never forget that. Your Eternal Father is the great Master of the universe. He rules over all, but He also will listen to your prayers as His daughter and hear you as you speak with Him. He will answer your prayers. He will not leave you alone."




Gordon B. Hinckley, "Stay on the High Road," Ensign, May 2004, 112



Love
Tiff

1 comment:

Tami said...

You are doing sooooo great!!! Its weird because literally RIGHT before I checked your blog, I was looking up Cinnamon! I think I will be adding that, once I found out if this cycle was successful or not. I have also heard about the Red Raspberry leaf...can you find that at somewhere like Walmart? I hate ordering online. Keep up the good work!!! :)