Monday, May 17, 2010

MIA

There really is no reason why I have been MIA the last couple of days except that I just didn’t have time. I have been taking the Maca powder for 5 days now I sure feel the energy surging through my veins. I don’t know if it a good thing yet but I have been able to get more done.


So I was thinking…. I wish people would stop saying you can save it for your next baby. Do they not know that it is hurtful? I literally could not take it last night. I finally was like “ I don’t know when I am going to have another baby but it won’t be for a while. Please stop saying that.” ! I haven’t snapped like that since I don’t know when. Then to make it worse the rest of the night all I heard was are you mad at me. Now I wasn’t mad….I was really annoyed but not mad. The sad thing is I felt bad for being annoyed but come on people! Or it is like when I called my friend the other day and was like Guess what! And the answer “Your pregnant” What?!? First if I was going to tell someone I am close to that I was pregnant then do you think I would call them or take the 2 min ride to go tell them in person. Other then that don’t they know my history…haven’t I kept them informed enough? It bad enough when strangers from your ward ask inappropriate questions about you bearing children, but the people who know your struggle? Am I out of line here? How would you respond? I am really not mad I’m really not, but I am super annoyed. I don’t know.

Quote of the day:



“The future is as bright as your faith."

Thomas S. Monson, "Be of Good Cheer," Ensign, May 2009, 92

Love,
Tiff

No comments: