Saturday, May 1, 2010

35 days later....

and af flow came to visit!!!! I really think that this sugar thing is working out, 1st it was the cyst and now this a visit from AF 60-40 days early. Seriously it not in the triple digits!!! Lets see what happens next month. I also got a new DVD Fertility Yoga. I tried it the other night and have come to the conclusion that I need more practice in regular Yoga before I can try this.  I also need to build my upper body strength and flexibility.
Next week I am thinking maybe Wednesday I will post my diet outline. I am just finishing some portable guides that I would like to share.
I hope all is well!
Love,
Tiff

1 comment:

Tami said...

Yay!!! That is so great, and a wonderfully GREAT sign!! I am totally interested in hearing more about how you are doing it. Have you done any before pics? I wonder if I will get brave and post them sometime. But you are doing so awesome! Sounds like your body is regulating. :)