Wednesday, May 12, 2010

No No NO NO!


I might feel a it sick....I cannot get sick! I work up felling like I was on a boat this morning, my stomach must not know I am on land!!! I can feel each limb on my body get tired and refuse to do their normal duties. I cannot get sick. I have so much to do today, like get food. I also wanted to go to the herb shop and check out how much Maca is….argh. I know I am going to eat some breakfast, take a shower and ignore my body for now. I am going to pretend that it is the food I ate last night. (Beef stroganoff at my parents yum…should not have had the pasta.} Also woke up with some cramps, in mid cycle has anyone ever had this? They don’t feel like cyst cramps just tiny little cramps that maybe feel like I am getting poked with a ball point pin from within. Weird or what?


Anyway that small distraction actually settled my stomach, a little. I CAN NOT GET SICK…. I REFUSE! So I will keep you all updated after I go to the store and all!

I will do my quote with my last post of the day.

No comments: