Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Refreshed and ready to move on.....




Will I don’t know if you have noticed but I was ready for a break! A time to get some perspective, get on a structured plan, and well get into a better mood. {I was getting so tired of the negative Nelley that was stuck in my head} My hubby must have noticed too and so we deiced to go to the happiest place on earth Disney Land. We had a wonderful time and since we stay at a place with no tv or internet I was able to sit down and think. I thought about a lot things. My disappointments, and my blessings. The choices I have made to come to where I am. I was able to think about all my joy.

Then I came up with a plan. I like structure, I am one of those types who loves to research and learn. I love to make list, wither it be an inventory of my pantry, what I need to get done, or even something as silly as which movies we have. I love them! I also like timelines such as what I am going to be doing from this time to that time and so on. So with my diet which has really only consisted of no sugar, is going to get an upgrade. I have been looking into the Flat Belly diet since I heard about it on Oprah. So on Monday morning I went to my favorite online bookstore Amazon and looked it up to see how much the book would cost. The cheapest I could find was 5.50 plus 3.00 tax and well I didn’t want to spend that much. So I thought I would give it till July to come down in price to like 3.00 and then get it. Later that day we went to Savors; because it was half off day of course. So I went to browse the books like usual and guess what?! They had the book I was wanting to buy for only $2.99! So next Wednesday I will start the flat belly diet; which is perfect since the following Monday I post my 4 month picture. So I will be posting about my new diet all next week.

As part as the baby making update. Nothing really new except I had my first 20day cycle!!!! Holy cow I must say it scared me. I have never had a cycle that short, I must have driven my DR crazy! I must have called at least three times. Here is why when you have cycles that are 35-70 days apart you freak out. Especially since I only spotted. I tried to get her to give me a blood test but since my hpt was a BFN twice she was sure it was just a normal period. We will see though since next week will be day 20 I am kind of wondering what will happen.

So this is what has been happing with me, how has your week been going? Also I am looking for a diet buddy to help keep at it, if you are interested leave me a comment.



Quote of the day:

How might we have joy in our lives, despite all that we may face? Again from the scriptures: ‘Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you.’ ”

Thomas S. Monson, “Be of Good Cheer,” Ensign, May 2009, 89

Love,

Tiff

1 comment:

Tami said...

Hey Tiff! Sorry I haven't been around to much. I have had to step back from the whole infertility world too. It just gets to be so consuming. It sounds like you have a good plan though! I really hope things turn around for you and you get to see that positive HPT so soon!! Take care of yourself! And I'm so jealous you got to go to Disneyland. DH and I haven't been able to go since 06, and it looks like it will be a while longer before we go again! Hugs! :)