Thursday, March 4, 2010



Today's goal is this
Find something that motivates you make a collage and post it. So above you can see my collage. I think that it is self explanatory, but just in case you were wondering:
THE TAPE MEASURES: I find it more motivating to lose inches then weight. They come off faster and mean clothing rewards.
THE WRAP DRESS: Lets face when it comes to cup size I am huge. So when wearing a wrap dress I instantly think of a 1940's overweight house wife. I love the style I would love to look nice in it.
THE DRESS SLACKS: I love dress slacks and would love to wear some where you can't see my love handles.
THE MULTITUDE OD BABIES: I want a large healthy family....I love this pictures has children of every race; because I want to adopt one day.
THE SWIM SUITS: This year on my family vacation I would like to look nice and not like a beach whale.
THE LADY RUNNING: I will never be her since I hate to run, but I want to look like I love it!
HEALTHY FOOD: I want this to be a habit... don't tell anyone but I think I am going quit sugar..mostly it will be grieved!
THE LADY HOLDING HER PREGNANT BELLY: I want to be her. I can't without healthy living!
So what are your motivations? What do you want to be?

Yesterdays goal was to do something for yourself. Well it has been a long time since I made anything for me so I deiced to make fabric coasters.I used a tutorial I found at Paper Butterfly {awesome blog} I have this black and white material that I love and I backed it with hot pink material. So what do you guys think?



I hope everyone took some time out to figure out their muse and did somthing for them!

I would like to end with a quote:

"The past is behind--we must learn from it. The future is ahead--we must prepare for it. The present is now—we must live in it."
Thomas S. Monson, "Three Gates to Open," CES Fireside for Young Adults, Jan. 14, 2001

Love,

Tiff

1 comment:

Christine Dallimore said...

OOO- I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your coasters!!! I have ben wanting to make some, thanks for the link! As to your goals, YAY for YOU!!! I need to be more motivated and do a collage of things I want like you did. I really like all of your wants....and hope you get every single one of them!!!