Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Today's Goal Dream outfits!

So this is one of my favorite things to do when I am in a slump. It helps remind me f what could come from hard work ! So I have a couple of outfits for you today.

Out fit #1 Living in Arizona it is hot! So an essential to anyone's wardrobe is shorts. So this is my AZ everyday outfit....{I have already bought the shorts in a size smaller and I will post pictures of me in them as soon as I fit into them!} I am loving the farm chic tops!











Outfit #2 Dresses, I love dresses! So when I saw this dress I imagined going to Church and the Temple and everything in it!





Outfit #3 A swim suit. In the early summer we live in the pool. I love the fact that swim suits have swim shorts for them. I would love to look super cute in this {wink wink}



















Outfit #4 Another church outfit. Skirts are fun too!














Outfit #5 My last one I promise! Everyone needs a great pair of pants and a cute top! { Can you tell this might be something I do alot!}






So what do you think? What are your dream outfits? This is one thing that keeps me motivated, why? because there is nothing greater then feeling good in what you are wearing! I can't wait to see what your dream outfits are!
Quote of the day:
"There has come to you as your birthright something beautiful and sacred and divine. Never forget that. Your Eternal Father is the great Master of the universe. He rules over all, but He also will listen to your prayers as His daughter and hear you as you speak with Him. He will answer your prayers. He will not leave you alone."
Gordon B. Hinckley, "Stay on the High Road," Ensign, May 2004, 112
Love ya all!
Tiff

No comments: