Thursday, March 25, 2010

What in the name of Mother Hubbard?

So yesterday was a good day, why? you ask. Will I got an new DR. and when it came to that dreaded 7 letter {two worded phrase} weigh in I was pleasantly surprise to find out I lost 6 lbs. That's right 6lbs!!! 4lbs away from 10lb ! Super excited.
I was also surprised to find out how much I enjoyed a women Dr. I have only seen men so this was a nice change. {some how I got it in my head that women Dr's know to much with how I feel or some junk like that} So you can see what a surprise that was for me. It was really nice because we talked for a good 20 Min's about what I could do to lose weight and to get pregnant. So here is the plan no more whites: White Bread, White Rice. White Pasta and anything with enrich white flour. {I don't think that will be to bad I really like whole wheat things. Does anyone have a Good whole wheat biscuit recipe} The other part is No More Sugar! Now I actually started this a week ago and I am happy to say it has gone great. I don't even really crave sugar anymore. Although I have had sugar coated dreams lately were I haven't indulged and woke up so mad! I keep thinking its a dream that's were I am suppose to have sugar but even there I am denied. Whats a girl to do?
Love,
Tiff

"Spirituality yields two fruits. The first in inspiration to know what to do. The second is power, or the capacity to do it. These two capacities come together. That's why Nephi could say, 'I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded' (1 Nephi 3:7). He knew the spiritual laws upon which inspiration and power are based. Yes, God answers prayer and gives us spiritual direction when we live obediently and exercise the required faith in Him."
Richard G. Scott, "To Acquire Spiritual Guidance," Ensign, Nov. 2009, 7

1 comment:

...You May Say I'm A Dreamer said...

I'm struggling with the sugar-free addiction thing! I fell off the wagon and beat myself up for it, but I'm back on and doing OK for now. Good for you for getting off "whites"...I am pretty much whole wheat now as well. I will keep an eye out for the bisquit recipe. Good luck!