Monday, March 8, 2010

Super Duper long post from a lazy blogger....

I know I know I have been off but; every time I look at my blog I love looking at the picture of my goals list. So with that being said this post will hold all my goals from the last week that I didn't post plus this weeks goals and Menu....

FRIDAY: Goal: Do something nice for hubby.....
So poor hard working hubby has been excluded from the snacks he likes. So for this Sunday I had to make Brownies for my Scripture Super Star Primary Kids. Now my hubby loves a good brownie but he loves the crest more then anything. So I cut out circles and then bagged up all the crest and gave it to him with a little love note when he was craving a snack .

Saturday and SUNDAY GOAL: Find something that makes you laugh and post about... Find something that inspires you and post about it.
I had to combine these goals because, I have become obsessed with flash mob dances! They make smile and inspire me to move so here are some pretty cool ones.














And the most famous one of all...OPRAH!!!




If you watch them all you now understand why I love it.....



MONDAY GOALS: Make a Menu plan announce next weeks goals.

Menu Plan:

Monday: Stroganoff

Tuesday: Slow Cooker Marinara Chicken and Veggies

Wednesday: Parmie Pasta

Thursday: Veggie and Beef Tacos

Friday:BBQ Pizza

Saturday: BBQ pulled pork baked potatoes.

THIS WEEKS GOALS:
Monday: Make a menu for the week .
Tuesday: Find a dream outfit that you always wanted to wear and post it.
Wednesday: Find something that makes you laugh and post about it
Thursday: Do something nice for you and post about it.
Friday: Do something outside with your family post it
Saturday: Find the funny things in life and post 5 funny things about you
Sunday: Find an inspiring song and post it.

Now you know I can't leave you without a good quote:
"Success is usually earned by persevering and not becoming discouraged when we encounter challenges. Paul Harvey, the famous news analyst and author, once said: 'Someday I hope to enjoy enough of what the world calls success so that someone will ask me, "What's the secret of it?" I shall say simply this: "I get up when I fall down" ' (quoted in Marvin J. Ashton, Conference Report, Oct. 1981, 126)."
James E. Faust, "Perseverance," Ensign, May 2005, 51

Love,
Tiff

1 comment:

GraficWorld said...

Hi nice blog.
Resource free for kit themes digital scrapbooking visiting my blog
http://alexiascrapdigitalkit.blogspot.com/

Resource free for your blog
http://www.graficworld.blogspot.com/

Thank!