Tuesday, March 23, 2010

So Whats up now? small VENT

So you may be wondering where I have been. I fell off the band wagon. How I was doing so good! Well, two weeks ago as coming out of JoAnns a group of boys started yelling rude things about my weight. {I will not repeat what I heard; just know if their mothers where there they would be embarrassed} I wish I could say I held my head up high and let their words bounce off my like as if I were rubber. The sad truth how ever is that when I pulled out of the parking lot and I cried. Then I fell out and hit the ground hard. I didn't realize how much I cared what those around me think, but when it comes to my weight I guess I do. So these past two weeks have been hard filled with food that would not fill my emotional state.
The truth is after looking at myself I do not like how I look. I do not think that I look good in anything. I feel like crap. I think that this might be a whole new rock bottom. Which is good maybe I turn spin this into a new beginning. The sad thing is I know the words effected me so much because that is how I already feel about myself. Its so funny I always say I hate drama, and here I feel like my life is made up of it. Ohh the drama we create.
Well I think that's enough from me for right now thank you so much for letting me vent.
Tiff

3 comments:

...You May Say I'm A Dreamer said...

Oh this is such a sad post! I know that I would like to think that what mean boys say doesn't matter, but honestly, I think I would have felt the very same way that you did! It just shows me that you are a very deep feeling person with a good heart! I'm so sorry that this has happened to you. I can see what a beautiful woman you are with so much to offer this world of ours. God bless you and I hope those boys one day realize how hurtful they actually are!

...You May Say I'm A Dreamer said...

P.S. I for one, am glad you're back!!

Bee Bee said...

I'm sorry you have been having such a rough time. Today is my first day back on the band wagon as well. I have decided that I have done enough wallowing and it is time to get back to work. Here is to a better week for both of us!