Wednesday, February 24, 2010

If it not one thing it's another and this days goal.

So here I am doing so good on my goals, then it happens pain. It felt like labor, I was dizzy and couldn't stand it was horrible. So what do I do what a little bit here bad news from a friend and plan an emergency trip to Utah. {yes I was still in pain; but she needed me} Then the pain just got worse. {maybe due to the stress of having to leave and pack in the morning. So my hubby says enough is enough and takes me to the ER. They got me back pretty quickly {i think due to the pain ...it was bad} Then the fun started! Mark couldn't go back with me because of Megs and RSV season . Needless to say I was scared. { I have never sat in a ER by myself} So when the DR came in I might have started to hyperventilate when he was pressing and asking where it hurt. So then came the blood test. It took 2 hours, 4 nurses and 11 pokes to finally get the blood they needed. { I felt so bad for the nurses I have little rolly polly that disappear} Then I got three shots in the bum to make the pain go away and it did! {for a little bit anyway} Then I had every ones favorite the internal ultra sound! Then the problem was found. One of my cyst had ruptured and guess what I have three more on each side. So the pain was and is there for a reason. Don't my ovaries know I am on a break to get healthy? Jeez.. So since the meds I am on makes me sick to my stomach it might take me a while to post. The exercise is out and the meal plan for this week is out. But everything else is in.
So without delay something that makes me laugh: Commercials





No comments: