Monday, February 22, 2010

Goal for day 4 what I like about myself {warning a full brag ahead!}

This is such a hard goal but the reason why I made it is because before I can change my habits and become better; I need a good head on my shoulders.Why? will I feel that with life we often forget the good, we bury our self worth and replace it with the fears and negative attitudes that a trial of infertility can bring. Does that make since? So with out further ado what I like about me,myself and I!
What I like about my mentality:
1. I love my ability to create. I really feel like it is a talent that grows on a regular basis.
2. I really like how I can remain calm in tense situation.
3. I like my since of humor. Even if not everyone gets it. {yes it is true, I am the type of person who will tell jokes to myself in my head; then laugh out loud confusing every one around me which only makes me laugh harder.}

4 I love my ability to talk to anyone and be able to contribute to the conversation, out of my library of useless facts. It funny though when I think of something to tell you ,that is useless it all seems pretty important.

5. I like how I am an optimist.

What I like about my body:
6. I like my eyes.

7. I can't believe I am going to admit this, but I like my face and its structure I always have.
8. I like my calf's they are pure muscle

That's what I like right now but soon I am hoping the list will soon grow.

SO now its your turn what do you like about yourself? Take a little time and admire the gift that we are all given. Forget about what not works and concentrate on what makes you beautiful. The only way to heal is to forget about whats wrong with you and remember what makes you special.
*** Don't forget if you want to join in with me in weight loss, the goals for the week are on the left ! Just let me know, and maybe if we get enough people we can do a giveaway! What do you think?

Quote of the day
"[The] special blending of our common origins and characteristics [together with] our unique attributes, experiences, and specialized challenges . . . makes each of us who and what we are."

Cecil O. Samuelson Jr, "Perilous Times," Ensign, November 2004, 49

Love,
Tiff

1 comment:

A Chocolate Bouquet said...

Nice post! I like that you tell jokes inside your head and laugh out loud-that is quite comical! Because my maiden name is Blon, I make jokes about myself being a ditzy "Blon-d", and for some reason, this just reminded me of me! lol
Your brag post is fine-I wish young girls would think more like this, instead of always feeling like they have to measure up to a standard that Hollywood sets. I just turned 40, and in some of my new pics, you can really see my gray streaks, but you know what? I kinda like it! It's GOOD to like who you are, in a non-pride-ful sort of way! We are who we are, so why not focus on the good, like you have done in this recent post? Thanks for sharing! :)