Friday, February 19, 2010

Goal one Complete!!!

So I looked at the clock at it read 9pm and I started to think I was forgetting something but what could it be? OHHH YEAH! I forgot to do my goals for today. So I whip out some paper found an old note book and worked on my 1st goal. An hour later and here it is! {Excuse the pictures they were taken with my cell phone.} The cover say " Journey To a better Me!!!" {and the quote below Says} Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't; I give myself reasons why I can! I really love that saying and am really going to work on it!
The inside has tabs on the Left that say shopping list, food journal, recipes, weights and measures.
Then on the other side is a journal that I can easily access and use!

Now here is the dreaded before picture:




Quote of the day:

My beloved brothers and sisters, fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.”
Thomas S. Monson, “Be of Good Cheer,” Ensign, May 2009, 92

Simple but sweet!

Until tomorrow!

Tiff

1 comment:

Bee Bee said...

I am sooooo with you on this one! This time, I promise to stick with it. I didn't get my post done last night, but I will get it in tonight.