Monday, September 28, 2009

Day 1 !

Well today was my 1st day of training. It was interesting.... I learned alot about my running ability.
  • I can run and that fact itself amazed me.
  • My sweat must have some special smell because one dog practically jump over the wall to run with me and another started to run with me. {it looked a little disappointed when I stop to walk after a min}
  • Drying hacking on the side of the road well make people on their way to work slow down and stare. It will also scare the person trying to sneak into their car if you accidentally make eye contact while dry heaving.
  • My new least favorite combination words is "brisk walk"
  • Do not eat and then go for your run...ouch!
  • Showers are amazing after a run
  • Smoothies are quite tasty as well!

All that aside it was an OK experience. I didn't trip like I thought I would. I can already feel the burn. On the upside I got to see the sunrise today. I think my body has been craving this since it promptly woke me up at 4am! I am so blessed to be able to this and I can feel my body healing.

quick story TMI Warning.

I have been kinda worried since I have been off the nasty hormones. I haven't been able to get a visit from Aunt Flow on my own since I started Fertility treatments. The first time after was 70days which kinda took me back a little because before this all started my longest cycle had been 42days. The other day after some scripture study I was pondering if I was doing everything I could to make myself heal. I am eating healthy, I am now getting exercise daily, and I am doing everything in my power to be healthy. Then it donned on me I haven't prayed to be healed. I don't know how I over looked this step. I prayed for a baby, a new addition to my family anything but actually the thing that could help me achieve these goals which is to heal. So after I began to pray to be healthy and healed Aunt Flow came for a visit. This cycle was only 37days... I have never been so excited for her to come. It is amazing what you can learn to love.

I would love to leave you with this thought:

"As you walk to the boundary of your understanding into the twilight of uncertainty, exercising faith, you will be led to find solutions to the challenges of life you would not obtain otherwise. No matter how strong your faith is, God will not always reward you immediately according to your desires. Rather He will respond with what in His eternal plan is best for you. Your exercise of faith will forge strength of character available to you in times of critical need. Such character is not developed in moments of great challenge or temptation. That is when it is used."
Richard G. Scott, "Living Right," Ensign, Jan. 2007, 10, 12

I hope your day is going great!

Tiffany

1 comment:

Christine Dallimore said...

Hmmmm-I love that quote!!! It was exactly what I needed! I laughed at your post too-something else I needed- Thanks! :0)