Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ramblings of a tired, sick women ,

I don't know what it is about this week I am just feeling so...what the word unmotivated. I don't know why this will be my forth week of dieting and I have done so well until last night when I ate two pieces of candy and a small brownie. Then I haven't worked out since last Thursday! Then on top of everything I woke up yesterday feeling a little under the weather and today I woke up sick.
So dose anyone have any tips? I need to work out today, I was going to start working out twice a day this week but I am afraid I am going to have to wait until I feel better. ugh.... I will start over today that is just what I have to do.
Any advice would be great!
Thanks for reading my ramblings.
Tiff

2 comments:

Edith.morris said...

Love you Tiffany! Don't worry about trying to "work out" while you are not feeling very good. Instead do some light things to just keep moving. Go for a walk. Put away the laundry one thing at a time, do vacuum lunges, walk around the house following the baseboards/perimeter humming a happy song. Anything to get moving. You will feel better, but won't be overtaxing your body. You can do it! If you need to feel like a rock star listen to a recorded episode of No Excuses Weight Loss with Jonathan Roche on Blogtalkradio.com. He has good tips and makes you feel good about what you are doing. He also has a live show tomorrow at 10am.

Christine Dallimore said...

My advice would be to just take care of you!!! Get better first- let your body take the time and energy it needs to feel better. You'll bounce back quicker that way I think!!! I hope you feel better soon. It's not fun being sick!