Friday, July 2, 2010

Me? Normal....

I had a great day yesterday. I went to the doctor for my ultrasound, if you remember I had one three months ago and they only found one cyst.{That day alone was exciting} Well yesterday after the ultra sound the tech told me that my cyst was gone and that I was cyst free! For the first time in 5 years I was told everything looked good and healthy. I must admit I cried right there. I couldn't help it. I have never had an ultra sound where everything looked healthy. Then I celebrated and bought some of my favorite foods and magazine. {Don't worry there was no sugar in any of it.}
Speaking of sugar, I think that because I gave it up 4months ago after {a ruptured cyst}this is what returned my body to a healthy state. I feel so good after giving it up that I really can't envision myself going back!
Last week when I was poking around google I found this really good article about giving up Sugar on Trying to conceive. 
So that is my update I am going to keep plugging along!
Quote of the Day;
"It requires courage to make good choices, even when others around us choose differently. As we make righteous choices day by day in little things, the Lord will strengthen us and help us choose the right during more difficult times. "...



W. Craig Zwick, "We Will Not Yield, We Cannot Yield," Ensign, May 2008, 98

No comments: