Saturday, April 10, 2010

Jamie Oliver’s food revolution.



*I posted this on my other blog and wanted to post here as well.
SO I have kinda gotten myself addicted to the show called Jamie Oliver’s food revolution. What I like about it is that it really represents anywhere USA, every walk of life and what we have become. I must admit I have fallen victim to the faster the better method of cooking, I liked my foods with a 30yr shelve life and the I have even ignored the truth of what it is doing to me; which is this I am over weight, infertile, and really physically depleted. Since I have stopped eating sugar I have stopped eating the process foods that I am used to eating. What really got me to change my ways was when Jamie showed how to make chicken nuggets. We are a family who used to eat chicken nuggets a lot. I would be lying if I said it wasn’t a staple in our home. After watching this clip it made me seriously rethink it why? Will I will let you watch and you can tell me if this is something you want you kids to eat.









So now because of this clip I gag at chicken nuggets now. So I now announce my first ever blog carnival Saturday’s are now Food Revolution Saturday! It’s pretty simple every Saturday blog about how you have made a change. It could be about how you have made over a recipe, tricks to getting your kids to eat their veggies, or even one little thing that has made difference. You can even blog about this past weeks show. So how about it are you in?

If you have missed any of the past shows thanks to hulu you can watch them right here!

Episode 1





Episode 2





Episode 3





Episode 4





Let me know if you are joining this carnival so that I can add your blog on my side bar!

So grab a button add your link and start blogging!










2 comments:

Bee Bee said...

That is horrible! I don't think I will ever be able to eat a chicken nugget again.

Tiffany said...

Oh I know we had some left in our freezer and I made them and couldn't even look at them without gagging.