Monday, April 26, 2010

Infertility Week

This week is Infertility Awareness week and as I am writing this post listening to one of my favorite hymns; Where can I turn for peace?. I wanted to share why I started this blog. As I thought what could I write to express the importance it has in my life the tranquility this hymn brings is so wonderful. So I thought I would share my first post again, I still believe everything I wrote when I started this struggle journey.  Which I think is saying a lot. This week I will try and share more of my story and the story of others.

FIRST EVER POST ON THIS BLOG
I am starting this blog based on prayer. Infertility is hard, painful, and emotional. I never thought that I would be one of thousands dealing with this. I never thought it would consume so much of my thoughts. But here we are. This is a journey, it will have a happy ending. You may ask how do I know? Will it is all on faith and trust. I strongly believe that I am the only one who can control how I look at things. Sometimes I think to myself how I wish this was over, I am sure we all do. The only way to get through it is to go through it.



At the beginning I said that this was started through prayer, why? I needed an outlet to get out all the things that consume me. So I can get back into physical, mental and spiritual shape. I don't know about you, but I can no longer bottle this up. The more I shove into this tiny bottle the more I lose myself. I am ready to heal, so that I can be healed.


There are so many lesson that we can learn from each other. We each need a Cheering section. If you are reading this because you to are suffering from longing, then we are uniquely bonded. Let us go through this together as only people who know can. Let us be there for each other. If you are reading this to try and understand, thank you. We need you too.


I will be back soon I hope we all can become friends!


I may not know you, but I want to .

If you are want to learn more about this journey 1 in 8 women will take please click on the following links.
 
http://%20www.resolve.org/infertility101


If you would like to know more about National Infertility Awareness Week check out:
 http:// www.resolve.org/takecharge


If you want to know more about Project IF head over to:
 http://www.stirrup-queens.com/2010/04/bloggers-unite-project-if/
{ I have to give a shout out to Tami over at My Infertile life UNEDITED I tolally coppied the links from her blog}
"When filled with God's love, we can do and see and understand things that we could not otherwise do or see or understand. Filled with His love, we can endure pain, quell fear, forgive freely, avoid contention, renew strength, and bless and help others in ways surprising even to us."




John H. Groberg, "The Power of God's Love," Ensign, Nov. 2004, 11




Tiffany

1 comment:

Tami said...

I just love your blog...our thought processes seem to be so similar! I really need to blog more, its sometimes hard just to let your feelings out there for the world.
I also love that hymn. Its seems to me that a lot of Hymns now have a lot more meaning after being through this huge trial. And that is one that I can't help but get teary eyed over.
I will try to get an email sent off to you today! :) Its always nice to have someone to talk to, esepcailly someone that is also doing the weight loss thing! :) Hugs!