Thursday, January 22, 2009

Well tomorrow is the day...again. I am trying not to put so much hope that my little eggs have grown, but it hard not to. Why? Because there is a chance that maybe this could be it. I dunno, it has been a weird week it seems as though it should not be Thursday, it feels more like a Tuesday to me. This week has been so short. There is so much to do!
In a way though it has been nice because there is no room to think, about what could be and what could not be. I just wish I knew, I hate surprises, I have felt a little pain "down there"so I am hoping it is growing pains. If it is not at least I don't have waste a $132.00 shot.
I have been looking through some other infertility blogs and it seems as though over half of them were preggers! Isn't that great hope, they have been where I am now, and are where I want to be! I love back tracking, to were they first find out and to read the excitement that seeps through lines of their blogs. I hope to add more blogs on the side as I find them. There is great strength and comfort in numbers, and to know that we are not alone, is a powerful tool!
I am inspired, and I know that good news will be with me soon, maybe not as soon as I want, but soon enough.
I love you all!
More tomorrow after my Dr's apt....
Tiff

1 comment:

Liz said...

Good luck Tiffany, you'll be in my prayers.