Friday, January 23, 2009

So today... I guess it is tomorrow now, I had not what I would call a good day; but a GREAT day!!! How did it start you ask? Will I woke up and cleaned, and then I waited in a doctors office for lets see two hours? Um yeah it was that long. But all in all the ultra sound went great and I have one Egg that is perfect, although he couldn't really see my other Ovary she was a little shy, but no matter I was given my first ever trigger shot! This is honestly amazing because I have had these shot since MAY of LAST YEAR! So to get to this little step has been truly amazing!
I just cannot contain myself..... I will be starting my first, after 2yrs Two WEEK WAIT!!!!

So that is my big news.... The other thing that I wanted to talk about was actually talking, when I am out and about with friends, I noticed something; people are kinda nervous to talk to me. Then I found out the reason they were curious of how things were going. It didn't bug me or anything I just wanted to tell people its ok to ask! I don't have a problem talking about my trial, for the first thing in some sick way it makes me feel better that people know there is a reason to my madness. The second is I would rather tell you then think there is a problem. I am not contagious, I answer questions just find in fact, I would rather you hear it from me then from other people because only I know the whole truth.
Well that is it, I am in bliss right now hoping that there is a bun in this oven. Thank Heavens for my SIL's wedding I sure hope this weeks flies, I am kinda nervous about the second one. I know I am probably going to break down and test early, I mean who can wait until the following Monday to find out blood test? ahh is this really happening?
Anyway thanks for your prayer and thoughts I love you all
Tiff

2 comments:

Liz said...

Congrats and good luck. Keep us posted. BTW, I don't know how all that stuff works so I am a little confused. I'll wait to hear.

Mandy, Dustin and Thomas said...

My twin sister is going through this and had one good egg and they just fertilized it and put it back in her last Friday. She will find out on our brithday, March 18th if she is pregnant. I will send prayers your way, good luck!