Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Well I am finished with all the pills for this cycle. I feel a bit beaten up. The last pill I had to take cause alot of joint pain, headaches and moodiness. My poor family.I am sure I had made no since this last week. Last Friday was not as fun as I hope it would be, my eggs were not large enough to be giving the HCG shot. We now have to wait until Friday to see if this week is our week to receive the shot. I have now gone to the Doctors every Friday for the last month. I think I have since my insides (through Ultra Sound) more then most. This past weekend was hard, so many new people are pregnant, and its not that I am not happy for them because I truly am it goes past that, it is as though there is a club and I cannot get in, no matter how hard I try. Enough of that. Hopefully my little eggs will grow big and strong. Do you think Mark would look at me weird if I asked him to give them a little encouraging words through out the week? Hmm I might try to convince him. All in in all this is another busy week, I have two showers on Saturday a baby one and a wedding. I am looking forward to both... I hope to have good news by then!
I hope you weeks are going well I wish I had something more encouraging to say. But I know that if you are going through this as well you know that this trial has is hard and it take a few tears to get through every now and then.
I hope to get to write latter this week !
Love you all
Tiff

No comments: